BRAIN DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES
The Brain Collectibles are your premier ride to some major Inspector Gadget nostalgia feels.
Drawn by celebrity artist Agnes Garbowska (DC Super Hero Girls, Transformers, Teen Titans Go!, My Little Pony, Care Bears), these collectibles are in the shape of train tickets depicting Brain in a unique outfit with design elements straight from Season 1 of the classic 1980s show.
Scroll down to activate gadgets
ALL ABOARD THE BRAIN TRAIN
Only 1,000 Limited Edition Collectibles Available
Each collectible features a one-of-a-kind design, making it your very own. The collection, titled Brain Train Series 1, is only available for a limited time.
Keeping to the spirit of Brain’s mystery and disguise, each collectible arrives in a virtually sealed wrapper and will remain hidden until the next reveal date on January 29, 2023.
BRAIN DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES FAQ
How many are available in Series 1?
How much does each one cost?
How many can I buy?
There are no purchase limits.
What are the different collection tiers?
The Collection is divided into 3 tiers based on rarity:
- Super Rare Costumes - These 1-of-1's feature costumes that don’t share costume elements with other . There are 4 of these in Series 1 and can be identified by the orange jeweled Gamisodes logo (also used on Original Costumes).
- Original Costumes - These 12 designs feature complete, original costumes featured in the Inspector Gadget TV series. The complete costume may appear on different backgrounds, but these 12 Original Costumes are one-of-a-kind and marked with the orange jeweled Gamisodes logo (also used on Super Rare Costumes).
- Generative Costumes - These 986 designs are randomly generated with a mix of 5 costume elements pulled from Brain’s costumes in the Inspector Gadget TV series: Head Piece, Eyes, Mouth, Outfit, and Background.
When can I buy them?
Available now for a limited time.
When will I know which Series 1 collectible I received?
Your purchase will initially be delivered in a sealed virtaul wrapper. Your collectible will be delivered on the next reveal date - currently January 29, 2023.
What are the perks of owning a Brain Collectible?
- Own part of the limited supply of Series 1 in the first-ever Brain digital collectible
- Streamlined access to vote on a limited edition Brain Colleciton printed wall poster design (voting starts soon)
- For each Brain collectible you purchase, the artist, Agnes Garbowska, will sign one purchased poster before it's mailed to you
Why are the collectibles in the shape of tickets?
The Brain Collection is your ticket to some major Inspector Gadget nostalgia feels!